Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Sad Part

I'm not supposed to post this one but I think I have to.

Actually I don't expect you to understand me for no apparent reason I'll break down and cry and please don't ask me not to, for you don't know what I feel or how much it hurts.

You asked SORRY and I accept it just like what you did. I tried to forget about it and be strong but deep down I'm languishing and I don't want to go along. So please don't act like nothing happened.

If I'll ask you to forget everyone and forget about her and lets start over, what would you say? Well its not up to me anymore, if you want me you will find a way not to lost me.

I ponder asking myself if this is what they called KARMA? If this was it, I should have deserved worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)