Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Play!

I just came from watching to consecutive plays at SM cinema 2 for the Tuesdays with Morrie and cinema 1 for Rehas. Where I only had a half hour break for my dinner and got to be in the theater for the next play all alone.

I had a good time watching the 1st play and really loved the story and Morrie as well. It captures my heart and everybody's attention. The movie cost a lot but I don't think its a waste of money, though. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to watch a one of a kind play such a wonderful story and amazingly so inspiring.

But the second, I could say, was not what I thought and expecting it to be. I should have not compare it with the 1st which was a very professional one and like everything was so perfect... the lines, the set, the cast and the way they deliver each quotes was so fantastic. After watching those plays, I could not help but compare which is which is the best and no doubt it was Tuesdays with Morrie.

Rehas was a Tagalog play composed of 3 scenes both showed life as a prisoner and how harsh reality was and inequality to man kind between rich and poor and how they dealt about it. It was a common stories I had seen on TV or read in books and novels. I hadn't enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed Tuesdays with Morrie.

Both play is a must, for after we have to make our reaction paper in for different subjects and be graded accordingly. Indeed, it was very tiring but it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)