Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bored with CWTS

I don't know what made me think of getting bored with CWTS will in fact we will just seat back, relax and feel the air con in the room and do nothing but to listen to the teacher and comprehend all his been lecturing. Perhaps the schedule was the reason behind all this boredom.

It's an one and a half class from 3:00-4:30, but my previous class was 3 hours before. Which means I need have to wait for 3 hours for just this subject. And for me its quit tiring and somehow boring. I supposed to have it rescheduled during the adjustment week but there was no more schedule available except for Saturdays, and I don't even thought about going to school every Saturdays either. For some reasons, I don't want it to be an additional expenses to my mother for my baon. In which case, I had had no choice but to attend my CWTS class the way it was.

The 1st semester went good,I thought. I attended the class and some outdoor activities, though not so often for there were times that I was tempted to go home and be with my computer and even take a nap, my midterm grade was not that satisfying. Its beyond what I thought it would be. It was very shocking to have a grade of 2.6, as I ask my classmates in which they had a 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and all line of ones.

I was planning to confront to my teacher about this, but I have no courage. I was afraid of my faults for being too lazy enough as a student. I could not blame him for such because I believed it was all my failure. Since after the Sinulog break, 2 meetings we had not met, I didn't attend my class until now. As I counted it, to sum up my absences, I missed 7 meetings all in all. Very much relax, that was others thought of me for taking this subject for granted.

Anyway, I will be coming to attend my class from now on starting next meeting. I need not have any absences any longer. Trying to change this bad habit of mine and think of the subject interesting (even its not) and boring no more.

Of course I don't want to failed the expectations of my parents. Nobody wants to failed anyway, not even me. I don't want to fall to anything that I might be regretting someday, sometime. I don't want to give up just like that with out even doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)