Thursday, August 4, 2011

MAKE THIS LOOK


Just awhile ago in my Oral Communication Class, we had a 3 minutes speech about our future job and where we can see ourselves two or three years from now. Actually that was our midterm exam and we did our talking at the AVR. I was the second speaker to be exact, thank God not first. I was kinda nervous and forgot some of my lines (well I think most of us did and I think its just normal) but good thing we all able to deliver our speech and I think we deserved a round of applause.

Okay enough with that speaking task. If you would ask me what I want to be in the future if not a successful graphics or web designer or developer, I want to be a dressmaker. Sounds stupid right but I really loved making dresses. If and only I had a sewing machine with me, I probably made plenty of outfits and stuffs.

Here are some of the patterns I liked most and I will be making very soon. haha



Lovely, right? Thanks to makethislook.com for inspiring me to be a fashion designer on my own way. haha I will really love to show you guys my own masterpiece when I have one, for sure I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)