Monday, July 25, 2011

TRY YOUR BEST

Just to entertain my little sister, we tried to experiment stuffs on my wardrobe. And then I found this lovely high waist red and white stripe skirt. It looked good on a plain white top. A simple and effortless outfit yet very chic.

As you can see my little sister Nicole tried to ruin my photo shoot because she wanted always to be on the picture. So I asked her to do the photographs for me instead but I didn't like the result. She still has to eat more rice to grow up and be a good photographer someday. Well at least she tried. hehe

Credits to my boyfriend for taking this photo and for cutting off my little sister's left arm. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)