Sunday, August 28, 2011

"BECAUSE I'M HOT!"











This was my costume for our acquaintance party yesterday, a red cocktail dress and white heels. (I just feel so damn hoooot haha) I can't help making this post, my very first outfit pictorial just for chictopia.com but I will still be making a separate post about the acquaintance party and all the things happened that night. Right now I'm waiting for my friends to upload our pictures and grab whatever I like. And before I go... I would like to thank my mom for taking all these photos. :)

1 comment:

  1. That dress is really pretty darling, I love the color!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, it made me really happy :)

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)