Monday, August 8, 2011

TARPAULIN

Today is my study day meaning I don't have to go to school, rather just stay at home and supposed to study. But because of the lazy song by Bruno Marz, today I don't feel like doing anything. haha

Just kidding. Actually, today I think I made something nice and beautiful for tomorrow. This morning I made a tarpaulin for a wedding anniversary. Nice feeling that I'm no longer a hopeless gaphics artist, I can see bright future ahead. haha

A

B

I love both designs but they only need one. So I let my client choose (of course) and her first choice is the first design. I think she has the taste like my boyfriend do. He also picked A over B.

Anyways, the three birthday traps for tomorrow's triple celebration is now with me and as promised, I will be posting it maybe tomorrow night right after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)