Friday, August 12, 2011

DON'T LET IT FADE!





It all started when I ask my boyfriend's sisters if they happen to have a red tube, then all of the sudden they started bringing down dresses from their wardrobe and I started fitting them one by one at a time. And while choosing which is which I am going to wear for my upcoming acquaintance party next week, their mom on the other hand showed some of her vintage clothes which were never used and folded for years.

All I can say is that this neon orange Peter Pan collar dress is amazing. I can image how fabulous and stunning their mom was when she wore this dress on her wedding day. Indeed it has a sentimental value that she can't throw away. But see.. it fits to me like it is meant for me. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)