Friday, January 30, 2009

Sent Out

Have you tried being sent out in class? For those who tried somehow can relate to me.

Yes, I was sent out by Sir Lar, our programming master, yesterday for a reason that I forgot to bring my admission slip. It was the worst thing that had ever happened to me this semester.

And to recall, I think its my 3rd time in life I've been sent out. First was when I was in high school and second this previous semester in my Aural Oral class which both I forgot to bring book. And now I just made a grand exit in class where everyone's eyes was on me.

I was not alone, but the only girl, for there were other 4 guys who also failed to present their permit. Together we reprinted new one. We went down using the unknown car who passed by along the AS lobby going to engineering's department where there the teller who printed our permission slip that cost 20 pesos. After we took a little walk going to the parking area and rode a shuttle going back to AS building. It was a waste of money and a waste of time but we how no choice.

The exam lasted for two hours. Unfortunately, we arrived too late than expected and answered the exam in just an hour and a half or less which was our consequence of being to lazy.

The exam wasn't that easy than I thought it would be. Its quit confusing specially the program making part. I just got my answers from no where and I'm not confident about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)