Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love of My Life


The every meaning of my life. Were all inspired by you.
For in my darkest days and my darkest hours, your shining light is always there to brighten up my night.
This is myGAH. The reason behind everything of me. The one who brought color into my world when it used to be black and white. My life's source of strength when i felt like giving up and cheers me up when I'm down, make me smile when I'm sad and badly hurt, always there for me when I'm alone and needed someone to carry on, and always there to make me strong when things went wrong.
This is the love of my life. And my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)