Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lola's Big Day

Its my Lola turning 71, her big day today and it deserves a big celebration. It is rewarding to have reached that age, since the generation greatly changed as time passes by, not knowing that mostly people were dying at very early age. Lola was a fighter I should say. Having that age was the best gift I think she every had.

Big does not always mean elegant or not at all grand, sometimes the other way around. My Lola had a wonder time based from the random pictures that captures random moments and the videos, I can say that she was really enjoying the day. And that cannot be brought. Happy B-day Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)