Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gaye at 17

This is the b-day girl...! Happy b-day GAYE =)

Our b-day surprise to the b-day celebrant. Two cup cakes for the eyes, Lumpya for the nose and Bihon to complete the SMILEY =)

This one is the best... can you read labels>>> Yes! I was there with someone special. He is beside me and that made it the BEST among the rest.

This is so very sweet of ours! I love it... thanks Ian. We owe you this.

This is our yummy dish cooked by my dear Mother.

The SPICE GIRLS on the rock, with the b-day celebrant in the middle. You girls are in wet looks. Be careful, I might get wet too.

I would like to apologize to Gaye and am sorry for not making the B-day card as one of the surprised gift that is expected. Its not that I did not make, I had already the design what I don't have is the paper. Unfortunately, I did not have the time to have the alternative to let it be printed because the day before that day was a busy day. What matters most is the presence and I believe its worth more than just a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)