Friday, April 3, 2009

10 + 3 plus 8R

My brother's graduation picture.

Have you seen promo- "10 + 3 pictures plus 8R every 50 prints" at mall or somewhere else? Yes, sounds pretty affordable especially for those like me who is a picture freak, its time to have those pictures a hard copy and put in an album randomly.

We just avail the promo last night with mygah at SM. The problem here was that we were told to claim it at 8:30 but sadly, it wasn't done yet because bunches pictures are still ahead that cause more than hour delay and made us loose our temper and patience. Plus their stuff wasn't good enough on editing which made us wonder why these people can't enhance pixilated photos specially since we printed 65 pictures all in all, we availed the promo and had a 8R picture and I choose my brothers graduation picture (which I posted above) but sad to say it turn out not good at all.

But the rest were okay and actually we were planning to go back there soon and order lots of prints of pictures and have 8R again but rest assured that we all have those pictures edited well here in the house before it to be printed out. We were trying playing safe now because we wanted every print to be as good as we can.

I'm not actually promoting any here. This was just my experience that I just wanted to share and write because lately I was out of truck in blogging even though time for me isn't that busy and hectek and all. I just thought about writing once again some what others called nonesense but has a sense for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)