Monday, October 15, 2012

After the Storm...


Hey friends and strangers!

I've been thinking a lot lately about how hard life can be and how harder it is when you are stupid. That one action can change your life and a person's perceptions on you. Their love, their trust, their faith. It's scary really how quickly and in the blink of an eye things can change and it was all messed up easily.

Anyways, I can't believe I was here in this place again after everything, memories are all around here.

By the way this is my typical style most of the days. I just feel so comfy with sleeveless and sando paired with jeans.

XOXO
~ Jeslyn ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)