Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DO THE PINK POLKA


If you're very observant enough... you will notice that my header is actually me and not someone else I got from the internet or whatsoever. This is the original photo. I just apply my photoshop skills and there I got my blog header.

Scroll down for some more of my do-the-polka-moves...








Forgive me if I only show you these pics just now when I supposed to share it the moment I returned blogging and decided to make one of these as my blog header. I was cleaning my hard drive when I happen to scan through some of the old wedding photos 4 months ago and realized that I didn't put it into blog yet or I was just too lazy to blog it out or maybe I forgot that these photos exist at all... whatever.. I hope I didn't bored you with my face. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)