Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shameless

To all young and fit girls, do you have time to think about how much cleave you show off or how short your skirt is? Is it gets you where you've always wanted to be- in with your girl friends, popularity, attention or to attract popular guys? Its because everyone dresses that way so you're going for it, girl!

There's a fine line between trying to look attrative and trying to look seductive. Getting a guy's attention and getting the right guy's attention are two very different goals. If you're looking for Mr. Right, shameless flirting will not catch his eyes.

1 comment:

  1. wow! nice post jess! you have point there.. for me, being simple is the most perfect way to get guy's attention or rather to make someone fall in love with u.. hehe. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.. It will mean so much to me.

And if you leave your blog sites, I will try my very best to visit them :)